KRENEL INTERNATIONAL AGENCIES
Our company Krenel is an Environmental, Civil Works, Waste Management Company with its headquarters located in Port Harcourt. The company renders high quality consultancy services to the oil and gas industry, manufacturing companies, corporate public and private establishments, Federal and State government Ministries, Departments and Agencies. We maintain a cohesive team of consultants with broad based experience in Nigeria in areas covering the following:
- Environmental Management Consulting and Training
- Geotechnical and Bathymetric Surveys
- Waste Management
- Pollution Control and Remediation
- Civil and Structural Works
- Technical and Civil Works Equipment
- Land and Marine Transportation
- General Supplies and Contracts
- Training and Staff Capacity Enhancement
We also have in place a health and safety policy, which requires that all our activities are conducted under a healthy and safe environment. To effect this policy, the company ensures that all workers and third party or work hand helps are safe guarded by providing all protective equipment necessary for execution of all projects and we do emphasize safety management as regards the use of tools.
In readiness for the execution of any project, the step-by-step plan of work the company is to embark on is outlined in a document titled Work-plan, and formally presented to the client. The document also contains work objectives and scope, and a list of deliverables. In addition, we establish formal procedure for consultation with the client at the outset of any work. While executing the project, we consider ourselves public relations personnel of the client. This is with a view of delivery quality and international standard jobs for our clients.
Community Affairs, Safety, Health, Environment, and Security Policy
The company will carry out its public relations activities to the extent that harmony and peace is attained to enable the company execute its project peacefully.
The activities of Krenel in all its areas of operation shall be planned and executed in a manner that:
- Will preserve the health, safety and security of all the members of the general public who may be affected by our operations especially during construction.
- All operations / activities shall be planned in such a way as to minimize their impact on the environment of host community.
- Adequate consultations and enlightenment of project host communities shall be embarked upon prior to and throughout the duration of any project execution.
- There shall be no meddling into other project host community affairs other than the execution of client’s project.
It is the policy of Krenel International Agencies Ltd to carry out its activities in such a manner that no fatality or serious injuries or damage to property arise there-from. Every necessary step shall be taken to safeguard all who work for us including third party personnel and community hand helps.
Positive attitudes to safety shall be rewarded and negative ones reprimanded and if need be sanctioned. Detailed safe procedures must be put in place and site management held accountable for its implementation on site.
In order to ensure a sustainable safety performance, the following strategies will be adopted:
- The continuous identification of all accident causes.
- The control of accident causes.
- The minimization of accident losses.
- Escalation of accident cases to serve as learning point to all.
- While at work there shall be daily briefings on the company’s safety work ethics prior to at the close of each day’s work.
Early recognition of health hazards shall be established, monitored and controlled. The company places great emphasis on the promotion of the total health concept and the protection of the workers. All workers in our employment must be certified medically fit before employment and medical examination is conducted annually on regular basis. All company personnel shall undergo compulsory medical examinations at the company’s retainership clinic prior to mobilization to worksite. The company always has a fully stocked first aid box within the office and at project execution sites. Where worksite is over two hundred kilometers from the company’s head office in Port Harcourt, the services of the nearest sufficiently equipped clinic shall be engaged.
Krenel is committed to ensuring clean and healthy environment especially in the course of work. Every effort will be concentrated towards minimization of dust released during the course of work, structured use and disposal of injurious chemicals to health. Due regard shall be paid to reduction of noise, so also are dust and fumes. It is expected of every employee to provide healthy and environmentally acceptable conditions at work. There shall be no littering, degrading, and poaching in any work area or location. Prior to demobilization of equipment and personnel after completion of work, the company’s Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer shall ensure that the work area or site is as its original status before the commencement of work by the personnel.
Krenel shall ensure that all our facilities shall have security plan in place and improve the security awareness level of both staff and sub-contractors associated with our operations. We uphold security information dissemination to all staff both in offices and work sites. Consequently while at work all personnel must adhere to all security procedures to ensure everyone’s safety. The corner stone of the company’s security policy for all workers while in the field is that any security issue shall as a matter of urgency be cascaded to every one immediately.
Our vision is to be the best and most dependable consultancy company of choice to governments, non-governmental organizations, multinationals, and corporate establishments.
Our aim is to ensure environmental protection and conservation for achieved sustainable development, use human and technological knowledge in providing for improved standard of living on earth, and provide qualitative materials as may be required of us by our clients for the betterment of humanity.
In addition, we:
- Maintain an independent, but objective position in all our advisory services;
- Maintain excellence and the highest level of professional competence in all our undertakings;
- Attract and sustain high caliber clients through quality performance and prompt delivery;
- Are alert to new opportunities, while pursuing activities in new fields as well as adapting to modern technologies;
- Enjoy reasonable net income on the short run but obtain a maximum long-term profit growth;
- Attract and sustain competent and experienced personnel into the organization, and Enjoy service to humanity and foster goodwill among community members.